Thursday, 23 September 2010

*DRUMROLL*

I have literally jst got back from surveying many people on the name of what my magazine should be and one of the poeple that i approached was my head teacher.

The names and results where...

1. L.I.F.E.
Learning, Independant, Foarward and Excell [7 People Said Yes)

2. BOOM [2 People Said Yes]

3. Presidentail [ 0 ]

4. Success Magazine [ 1 Person Said Yes ]




Above is a quick graph i done.

So in decision the new name will be L.I.F.E.  (i already said i would do this before lo) but yeah and the resons why they all said yes was becuase it was quuite educational and t made very much sense becuase in Collage, you: Learn, you are independant, you move forward to getting A Levels & going into Uni and you excell!!

So thank you very much Lads and Ladettes

Pharda

No comments:

Post a Comment