Phantomz Media Log
Well done on deciding to change your front picture, it's clearly been appropriately framed. But a few criticisms if I may:- Half of Charisse's head has been cut off by the Masthead! This isn't good, adjust this accordingly.-Your choice of photographs are generally good, do have any two shots that you could use? Or a long shot? - The text on the front cover is good but needs to be repositioned. Go back to the exemplar on Fronter for tips on the best positioning.
I have uploaded a new version of the front and you have not opened a hand in folder, thats what im waiting for now and im done
Well done on deciding to change your front picture, it's clearly been appropriately framed. But a few criticisms if I may:
ReplyDelete- Half of Charisse's head has been cut off by the Masthead! This isn't good, adjust this accordingly.
-Your choice of photographs are generally good, do have any two shots that you could use? Or a long shot?
- The text on the front cover is good but needs to be repositioned. Go back to the exemplar on Fronter for tips on the best positioning.
I have uploaded a new version of the front and you have not opened a hand in folder, thats what im waiting for now and im done
ReplyDelete