I have made some small minor changes to my final product after asking many people what they think. On the contents page i added the logo of my magazine there and i changed the pictures of "Two" & "Justin Bieber" around to balance the images out. i then changed the 1st of my double page spread i added a title and kind of changed the text. And on my final double page spread i made sufficient columns of the Q & A and got rid of one of the CD covers for there to be more space. I wanted to make the design more mine so under every CD cover i added a quote from "Phantomz" and what he had to say on it.
Wednesday, 1 December 2010
FINAL
I have made some small minor changes to my final product after asking many people what they think. On the contents page i added the logo of my magazine there and i changed the pictures of "Two" & "Justin Bieber" around to balance the images out. i then changed the 1st of my double page spread i added a title and kind of changed the text. And on my final double page spread i made sufficient columns of the Q & A and got rid of one of the CD covers for there to be more space. I wanted to make the design more mine so under every CD cover i added a quote from "Phantomz" and what he had to say on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment